Janet Taing takes the time to meet with each client to educate them on the buying process to help them make an informed decision and to know what to expect throughout the whole process. She has put together a comprehensive guide and will talk you through each step and answer all your questions. Being in the know puts her buyers at an advantage!
Her top five services as a buyer's agent are:
1. Negotiation skills which involve knowing what key questions to ask the listing agent before making an offer, what items to ask for (for the buyer), and she has taken the time to earn her Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation which less than 4% of agents have.
2. Being knowledgeable about the market, purchase and sales agreement forms, and homes.
3. Educating her clients about the process, forms, and next steps.
4. Being flexible to your schedule as a full service, full-time agent and can show homes usually in the same day or with short notice.
5. Professionalism: Being responsive and communicative with all parties involved in the transaction, getting updates throughout the process, and ensuring a smooth closing.
Janet's client base is 90% referral based and repeat clients. Her goal is to provide exceptional customer service and to exceed your expectations to earn your trust. It is the best compliment when you refer your family, friends, and co-workers to her!